Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 16, 2015

For The Love of Ash | Teaser Three

It's official! I've finished For The Love of Ash. The book is one hundred percent done. Now onto the editing. If you follow this blog at all, you know that I hate editing. But, it must be done. I LOVE and I seriously mean LOVE with all of my entire being, this story. It's passionate and heartbreaking but don't worry, it is happy. Promise, this time. 

Just wanted to make a quick announcement for those of you who are writers. I've been posting a ton of work on Sribophile. In fact, three full episodes (30,000 words) of The Last Legacy are up and are being critted. So, if you're a member.... ADD ME and I can help you crit your things.

Onto the teaser.... 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!