Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 3, 2014

Nanowrimo | 2014

Happy Monday everyone. I am not happy, but I'm here so that's something. Well, it's officially NOVEMBER, and you know what that means. Writing Month! I decided to try out Nano this year even though with my crazy workload and writing list, I may not finish, but damn it, I'll try! I'll be working on The Last Legacy with nano.

For those of you who don't know Nanowrimo stands for National Novel Writing Month. A group of millions of writers all long onto their site and try to write a 50,000 novel, or chunk of a novel in one month, November. 

My personal word of advice, don't focus so much on the word count, focus on the community. There are great people that you can find by searching your region and just meeting people. It's fun to share work and get advice from other authors. Personally, that's one of the best things from nano. 
Feel free to come join me! Below I found this really cool graphic that shows you guys how I'm doing. The top is my username so come find me and we can write together. No pressure. Don't add stress to your life. But it is a fun time for writers of all genres and abilities to get together and write. I guess I should follow my own advice and start...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!