Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 24, 2014

The Last Legacy | Serial

A few weeks back I posted an excerpt from a short story I wrote. Surprisingly to me, a lot of people loved it and asked for more. So I got to thinking... To be honest, I can't afford to write another novel right now, between covers and editing and time, I just don't have it in me. But then someone on WattPad suggested writing a serial.
I did some research, signed up, and decided to do it! 
So, I'm happy to say that I've named the serial and have three episodes already finished! Yes, you heard right. Each episode is 6,000-10,000 words long. It's not edited, but I've self-edited and gone through it. 

The first season will have eight episodes, each in that window above. Each should be treated like a television episode. They have their own arc and plot, but are part of the bigger serial. I will start posting when I've finished them all, that way I can stick to releasing one episode each week. 

To get updates, follow me on WattPad. Here's the link. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!