Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

One Fine Blog Award

This isn't my normal Wednesday post; it's better! A shout out to +Rebekkah Niles for nominating me. Thank you, Rebekkah, and I accept whole-heartedly. 


Here's my job:
1. Thank the person who nominated me
2. Tell you 5 things about myself that you probably don't know
3. Nominate some other blogs

So let's get this thing started...

1. My engagement ring has the diamonds from my great-grandmother's engagement ring. We called her Gaga, but her name was Pauline Baldwin. She lived with me when I was very young and died in my house. So...my husband did a pretty good job there. 

2. I am obsessed with Lunchables. I know, I know. They have all these chemicals and are generally awful to consume, but I only like the cheese pizza and the nacho ones. I could eat a Lunchable a day and be completely content. I probably keep them in business.

3. This one is embarrassing, but I still sleep with my baby blanket. He, yes he, just chills in my pillow, but I sleep with him. My husband LOVES this. Can you sense the sarcasm? Anyway, he's my buddy and in really good condition for being 23 years old. Shout out to Blank!

4. My mom, Linda Hutchings, works for Pepperidge Farm. My entire childhood I lived off all things P. Farm. To this day we have cases of goldfish and milanos constantly in the basement. And to this day, every time I go to a Stop and Shop with my mom we have to fix the shelves and make them look pretty. 

5. I have something I've coined as hair ADD. I'm sure most of you know by now but I dye, cut, and style my hair different all the time. My family was happy on my wedding day when I had my normal blonde hair. Not even a week after the wedding my hair was chocolate brown. So yes, I have a problem, and no, I'm not ready to quit yet.

6. I had my real first kiss at a playground (my first first kiss was when I was in 5th grade, but I don't count that) to a kid named Kevin Allen. I think he was my first real boyfriend and this was in 7th grade. It was completely awkward and forced and just weird. 

7. When I was at Eastern CT State University, I met my husband and my best friend. We know that. BUT my best friend lived right next door to me and Chris was just a floor above me. We were in the smallest dorm, only two floors and we were the biggest group of misfits that somehow just fit together. It was easily the best year of my life. 

MY NOMINEES:

+Krista Quintana who's blog is Color Coordinated

+Danielle Rose my editor, from proseandconsediting

+Jesse Kimmel-Freeman from Her own website


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!