Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Update | All Things Books

Hey all! Here's the scoop of my life right now. In this post you'll find updates on my books, my contest and my new adventures. Enjoy!

Update One: The title contest is still going strong. There are just a few days left to get your votes in to decide the possible title for the final book in The Curse Books series. Right now, The Curse of My Dreams is first, followed by The Curse of Choice and then The Curse Broken. If you want to get your voice heard, follow this LINK and vote by Sunday night!

Update Two: I'm getting married in 8 days! Um, how awesome is that? It hasn't fully sunken in yet, but I can't wait to feel the jitters and finally walk down the aisle. I will be taking a honeymoon so I will have no posts the week of August 4th. Unless, of course, I find some wifi and can do a prompt. :)

Update Three: The Curse Books #3 is my top priority once I get back to reality. I really want to get the series finished so I can focus on my next adventures. I've plotted it out, and outlined it, and even started writing it so my hope is to get it edited and published by this fall. Wishful thinking, but I'm going to try.

Update Four: Wingless, the first title in my YA fantasy series, is completely written. It needs to be edited, BUT it's done and it's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. The series is clean, like very clean, mostly for ages 13 and up. But I love the world and as I get closer to publishing  (hopefully this fall) I'll post more and more.

Update Five: A Reliant Love is a huge hit with reviewers. The book has been selling more than I could ever imagine. So I want to give a shout out to those who have purchased a copy. And an even bigger shout out to those who have left a review. I love checking in the morning and seeing the feedback. If you want to read an AWESOME review, check out this page. Jesse Kimmel-Freeman is awesome and she wrote a review for ARL. 

Update Six: My new writing adventures. I'm working on a New Adult contemporary romance titled, For The Love of Ash. No release date yet. I'm working on Boundless, the sequel to Wingless. No release date (hoping for Winter). I'm working on a New Adult romance, untitled. It will be a series, with spin offs with secondary characters. Probably released one after the other, in 2015. 

Final Update: My website and blog are going to be going through some changes in the next few days. I'm going to give everything a big face-lift, so if the site is down or if you don't recognize it (you should) don't worry. It's only temporary! 

And with that, I shall go. I hope all the updates help you know what's in store for the future. I have a lot going on and after my wedding, it's going to be non-stop writing. Bear with me and I promise, the books will rock! As usual, if you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, shoot me an email! I love to hear from you all. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!