Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 30, 2014

A Reliant Love | Teaser Ten

Happy weekend everyone! Not much to report on, so I'll get right to the good stuff. Here's a teaser from A Reliant Love. Conversation with Cindy and Nathalie after she begins dating Sam. Enjoy!

“Dude, what’s going on?” Cindy asks the second we’re dismissed.
“Sam and I are together.” I allow myself to smile as I tell her.
“That’s awesome!” She leans over the desk and hugs me. “Pete was acting really weird about it last night. You’re going to have to break it to him slowly,” Cindy says, frowning as she speaks. 
“He knows. He freaked out on Sam this morning,” I say as I quickly pack up my things. “I’m getting really annoyed with him.”
“You know he only does it because he cares,” she says as we walk together into the crowded hallway.
“Something else is going on here. Something happened between them in the past. I have to find out so I can fix it.”
“You can’t fix everything Nathalie,” Cindy says. “Just focus on your relationship with Sam and getting that on track. I’ll talk to Pete and tell him to back off a little.”
“Thanks,” I tell her.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!