Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 4, 2014

Wingless | Blurb

It's teaser time peeps! Still no A Reliant Love teasers, sorry to disappoint. I want it to be perfect so it's deep into editing right now. BUT I have the Wingless blurb for you guys to enjoy! I can't wait for this new series I'm working on to be released. Unfortunately, it's not until this summer. 

I JUST finished writing the story, this morning though so I'm super excited. And I love how it came along. It's a two book, clean YA fantasy series. It's sort of the prequel to another NA series I'm working on but shh... that's not even started yet. And don't forget about the last book in The Curse Books series. That's next!

Here's the blurb to Wingless...

When Annie’s wings failed to form on her sixteenth birthday, she was banished to Earth, a life-altering reality that forced her to adapt to a new race, new world, and new challenges. Armed with little knowledge, Annie descends to her new home and learns of other half-angels, those who pull her into a world of demon-fighting chaos.
As an Archer, Micha watches over Earth from the Veil. Sent to help Annie adjust, he finds himself drawn to her long after his orders have dissipated, and when her ruthless demon-killing ways reach an extremity he can’t ignore, he finds himself questioning the very core of his upbringing: will he turn his back on the angels and save Annie, or will he remain hidden within the shadows and watch her die?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!