Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 25, 2014

Boundless | Blurb

Good morning everyone! I have a quick teaser for you all and then it's back to writing for me. I have a very busy couple of weeks to get done. Updates: Wingless is officially finished. I love the way this novel ended and I can't wait to get started on Boundless. Before Boundless, I am going to do The Curse Books #3. That's my priority right now. I'm waiting on the final edits of A Reliant Love to come back to me. Sorry, it's taken me so long. Once I get those back, I can get back into it and hopefully, fingers crossed, have it ready to go by the end of May!

Here's the blurb for Boundless...

Powerless, Micha and Annie have been expelled from the Veil and must lean on each other to survive. Meanwhile, Luc’s demonic army wreaks havoc, fighting to eradicate humans and control earth. 

When the Angels arrive, they are able to stalemate the war, but with limited resources, Micha and Annie are still at risk. When an unlikely figure comes to Annie and gives her strict instructions, she must make a choice that will change the fate of humans, angels, and demons alike. Will she ignore her orders and let earth fall, or will she risk her life to make things right?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!