Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 18, 2014

A Reliant Love | Teaser Seven

I'm here for your Friday Teaser! I actually made it this week. I have A Reliant Love teaser since I haven't given you all one in a while. This isn't edited yet, but I wanted to make sure to give you a little somethin' something. 

This is through Nathalie's POV as she's prepping to meet Sam for a party.

“Holy shit,” she mutters, her eyes roaming up and down my body. “It looks a hundred times better than at formal. You have boobs now.” She laughs, pointing at my small B-cups. 
“We promised to never talk of formal again!” I scold, making her shut up. “So, is this good? Is this my outfit?” I ask her, twirling again so she can see all of my sides. The dress hugs me tightly, but with a fairly small figure, it looks awesome.
“Are you trying to get laid?” she asks, her face dead serious.
“I don’t know.” I plop myself at the desk chair and bury my hands in my hair, scratching my confused head. “You know, I suck at this stuff. The last guy I was with was Drew, and you know the way that played out.” I don’t know if I’m ready for college boys. I could barely get through high school, and even then I came out with scars. But I want to move on to bigger and better. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!