Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 17, 2014

The Curse of Betrayal | Playlist

Hey guys! So it's Friday which means teasers. Since The Curse of Betrayal is coming out soon, I think we're a little over two weeks away from it now, I'm going to give you little excepts that follow along with the music from the book. Just a few sentences here and here, maybe every other day, or every couple days just to get us in the swing of things before the release.

So today, I'm going to share the entire playlist with you guys! Each song means something and shows what's going on in the story. I think from some of the titles alone you can guess what's going on. Although, I hope nothing is given away. :)

So without boring you more, I reveal the full The Curse of Betrayal playlist!


Trying Not To Love You- Nickelback
The Story of Us- Taylor Swift
Going Through Changes- Army of Me
Wherever You Go- Ron Pope
Stronger- Kelly Clarkson
TroubleMaker- Olly Murs
Show Me What I’m Looking For- Carolina Liar
Grenade- Bruno Mars
I Hate That I Love You- Neyo feat Rihanna
Say Something- A Great Big World
A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans
Wounded Heart- Jude Johnstone
Your Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift
Break Even- the script
Broken- Seether
Fighter- Christina Aguileraa
Freewill- Rush

Oh, and I just want to let you know that this is the order they go in as well. So you can see the storyline through the songs. Anyway, let me know what you think of the songs--if you have any predications as to what's going on during a certain song--or if you just like them! Love hearing feedback from my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!