Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 31, 2013

ABC Challenge | Explanations

So I'm sure most of you have seen my posting about some ABC Challenge going on. Well, it's officially over and myself and +Suzan St Maur are going to pick some winners. Check out the original post, HERE! Over the next couple days, I'm going to post my thoughts on each entry and how they did on the challenge. +Suzan St Maur is posting their entries to I'll link back so you can check out the full thing.

NEXT WEDNESDAY, the winner will be announced along with second and third place. Let me just say, it's a tough process because it's not flash fiction like my original one, found here. Where I could easily judge based on fluidity or cohesiveness. Nope, these are all based on people's blogs and they're all quite different.

So keep your eyes and ears open for the next week or so as I post with the heading ABC Challenge for my views on each writers entry. It's going to be a blast! And I want your feedback also. Who do you think did the best? Who's was so funny you almost peed? Your advice may help me pick a winner!

*It's Halloween so I have a special treat for you, give me an hour!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!