Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Thousand Year Curse is... RELEASED!

Big news guys!

My book is available both in print and ebook TODAY. My release date actually ended up being earlier than I thought. Check it out in the amazon and createspace store.

NEWS
Next week from 8/19 to 8/21 there will be a free promotion! Those three days, ONLY, the ebook format will be free for the kindle. Make sure to get your copy then since it probably won't happen again.

This coming up Friday, there is a promo post over at http://fadeintofantasy.com Check out Theresa's blog now and subscribe so you don't miss it. Also, if I get my box of books in by Friday I'm going to host a giveaway right here on the blog so keep your eyes peeled.


Kindle Version

Print Version

Amazon Author Page

Good Reads Page

Don't forget! Tomorrow is writing Wednesday and even though I'm super busy, I'll still be posting a fun prompt for you guys. Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!