Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 5, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo Winner Goodies

It's official!

I have an announcement for all of you writers out there. I won 50% off scrivener software but guess what, I already use scrivener. Anyone out there want this special coupon. I highly recommend writing using scrivener. It's great for organizing your thoughts, chapters, scenes and characters.

If you've never used it before, try out the free trial on their website. 
http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.php

Contact me if you want the special code.

CONGRATS to all of the other winners! I know how much sweat, hard work and tears go into writing a book especially one in such a short period of time. It sucks! But how happy are you to be done? I know I am. Can't wait for the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!