Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday | Writing Quotes

Hey guys, the last Top Ten Tuesday I did was a big hit. I wrote my favorite quotes about reading. Since I've been writing so much about important topics and such, I figured this week I'd do a fun Tuesday Post. Soooo.. Here are my top ten quotes about writing!

Which is your favorite?!

10. "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Ben Franklin


9. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou


8. “If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”  --Stephen King



7. “If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.” --Toni Morrison



6. “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.” --Lloyd Alexander



5. “You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” --Ray Bradbury




4. "So long as you write what you wish to write, that is all that matter; and whether it matters for ages or only for hours, nobody can say" Virginia Woolf




3. "Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader- not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." EL Doctorow



2. "There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter- and bleed." Ernest Hemingway




1. "Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind is written large in his works" --Virginia Woolf




Did I get your favorites? If you say no, comment so I can include it in my next post or just so I can read it. I love quotes. I think they're fun and say a lot about people. What do you think? Enjoy guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!