Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Character Sketches

Hey all! I'm writing to you guys from Modena, Italy. I'm sitting outside on my hotel terrace watching a car race below. I can't understand a thing but it's pretty freaking amazing. I didn't get a chance to put up a teaser yesterday so I thought I'd do something fun today. I'm going to post some pics and ask what you think. These are possible character profiles and pictures. I want to know if you think they're attractive, relatable and generally unique and different characters.

I got these pictures from online so I don't own them and they aren't from models. I just googled some pictures and tried to figure out who my characters resemble. I don't even really know who these models are... Anyway. I'm open for ideas!
Eurydice
Aristeus
Orpheus

Like- Dislike? Do the boys look too much alike? Can you see these people in real life? I don't want them to seem to fictional. Help me out here blogger world. I'll be out of the country for a while but I'm going to try and post as frequent as possible. Or whenever I can steal some wifi! :)

Later, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!