Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 1, 2013

T-T-T-Teaser Time

Hey all! It has been one hell of a week. A couple things to start with. Be sure to check out my post from earlier in the week about New Adult. I did a video with David Arney and John Ward. It's very cool and I talk about the book in it. I am still sick which sucks but I have been getting a lot done! I am meeting with my designer on Saturday to look at the covers and pick one. Hopefully sometime next week, I can get it together and do a cover release. So excited! Here is your weekly teaser...


Finally he says, “You have a gift Eury.”
“I don’t even know how to do it. It just happened.” I say. It’s not a gift-it’s just a weird thing that keeps happening lately. It will stop. It’s not a big deal! I am normal!
“Maybe you can remember it all.” His face lights up. He definitely seems happy but there’s more to it. He has a look of hope. That definitely isn’t normal. I do want to remember it all. I want to see it all. I want to know who I really am.
“Maybe...” I say but I’m still skeptical.
“I’m sorry I just kind of laid it all on you. I understand if you want me to leave you alone.” He starts walking away but I grab his arm to stop him. 
“No, I like that you’re honest with me.” I say. 
“I will never lie to you.” He says and stares into my eyes. I believe him, one hundred percent. 

Leave me a comment and let me know how you like it! Short yet sweet again. I'm running out of teasers to give you. You guys will have the whole book before I release it! I hope to have a cover release soon. Keep tuned for more.

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!