Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dreary Day

So I was all prepared to write these great point of view and interviews from each character today! But after being called into work at six am, yes on a Sunday and then the weather I am in no mood. My creative juices are far from flowing. I am sleeping and cranky.

Oh and to add to that, I was up all night with my sick boyfriend. As I'm sure you can tell, I am in a bad mood. Instead of focusing on writing the fun stuff, I will postpone until tomorrow. Hopefully by then I will have rested and be happy! Doubt-able.

Anyway, I hope wherever you guys are, your day is better than mine. Please let this weather fade away. The fog here is incredible. I couldn't even see ten feet ahead of me when driving this morning. I will post a pic. Sorry about not feeling up to a good post. I will be back in high spirits tomorrow.

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!